Thursday 14 February 2013

What happened after the fat cat got stuck in the honey pot?



What happened after the fat cat got stuck in the honey pot?
By Zora Rodricks

“Angus you are incredible!”I don’t know how and frankly I don’t want to know how, but he managed to get most of his head stuck in a jar. But not just any jar. No it had to be the honey jar. This is not gonna be pretty. Why couldn’t he be like a normal cat, chasing birds outside. He had to be him and go chase spiders into honey jars. But I can’t blame him; my whole family’s nuts.
Angus is sort of rabid so I can’t go near him unless I want future facial reconstruction. Jumping on the sofa I decide to wait till mum gets home. (Better her than me) Angus isn’t fazed by the jar and curls up on my lap. DAMN!!! ‘ Move slowly and try not to wake him!’ My phone is on the table and I can nearly reach it. Just a few more inches. Already I can feel his claws digging into my legs. Thank god almighty! A miracle, mum’s high heels clicking on the floor.
Walking into the room she takes in the scene. “Oh honey, don’t move I’ll get the fish!” I feel like screaming as she manages to lure him off me into the kitchen. Grabbing the pot she desperately tries to get it off. She grabs a stick of butter and greases him up. A loud pop rings out as the jar comes off. Angus sits there and starts licking himself. Now time for a bath. All hell is about to break loose. I’m out of here. J

No comments:

Post a Comment