Saturday 21 July 2012




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Welcome to week 2

I do hope you're all fit and well. After explaining the importance of hand washing and keeping healthy on Monday last week I awoke to a horrible Tuesday morning with a really nasty flu which kept me in bed (or the bathroom) for most of the rest of the week. Not pleasant so I hope you all manage to avoid the dreaded lurgy.
This week we are being visited by ERO and I imagine if are students are their usual selves they will impress our visitors.

We are beginning to discuss and write persuasively. Please ask your children if you can read their work. It really is excellent and you may be quite surprised at the level of maturity and the enormous progress they have made this year.

In RE we are discussing the immortality of the soul and the interconnectiveness of the emotional, intellectual and physical aspects of our being. Once again keep I touch with what's happening in RE by asking your children what's going on at school.

God Bless,

Kathleen Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment