Friday 23 November 2012

Who is the Little Monster Eating all the Ice Cream?

"I am never ever babysitting again!" I screamed slamming the front door.That little monster ruined my weekend. First, as I walked in the door I got a face full of shaving cream and soap. I hadn't been here in a long time and I'm glad about it. I swear that thing had at least four cups of coffee before I came. He would not stop moving. I was so close to duct taping his mouth and tying him to a chair. But I'm not that mean.
Three hours; that was the deal. Unfortunately the parents decided to stay out for one more hour.
"They better pay me for this" I mumbled. I texted my friend about my troubles (mainly the little monster). She replied that she was near by and that she would come over as fast as she could. Walking into the lounge she said,
"So where is he?"
"Dunno," was all I replied flopping onto the couch. The T.V was blaring with some kids show but I didn't care. A small slurping noise came from the bathroom. Giving each other a questioning look we stood up silently. Making our way to the bathroom I heard a clatter.
" What was that?" she asked in a frightened voice. I opened the door quickly and we burst into the room!
"You little monster!!!" I screamed. The slurping stopped. That thing was sitting on the floor eating out of the ice cream container. I marched him outside, turned and started yelling. I didn't stop till my throat was raw. I calmed down after awhile. When my friend was leaving she asked,
"So how do you know him?"
"Unfortunately he is my little brother."
By Zora Rodricks :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment