Monday 25 March 2013

Keisha's story




Spending My Day With...




By Keisha




If I could spend a day with anyone in the whole wide world,
alone with no distractions or anything else. I’d pick my family, because my
family means the whole world to me, They will always be with me through good
times and bad and from beginning to end. They support me all the way, they also
forgive me no matter how bad my mistakes are.




I don’t even care about money or anything else when it comes
to my family. The love and affection they give me is already enough. Some
people say that money is important. But actually it’s not, because money can’t
buy love. Even the richest man  in the
world can’t buy love.




Every time they say the most important words. Which is “ I
Love You,” it makes me really happy. Those three words don’t mean anything when
you don’t say it properly. It has to be said with love and meaning.




Sure, most of the time my siblings and I fight a lot but
after all the fighting we still get along really well. I kind of think when my
siblings and I fight it  is a good thing
because we always learn from our mistakes. We learn how to say sorry and
forgive each other.




Sometimes we think that we hate each other but we actually
don’t. We sometimes forget that we love each other. There’s always a bond in my
family within us. I should also remember that my family comes first no matter
what happens.




















That’s why I’d spend my day with my family instead of One
Direction, Justin Bieber or Tom Cruise. I will always know that my family is
always with me in some way, wherever, whenever even if they’re not physically
with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment