Tuesday 18 June 2013



In my perfect world there would be...


Hmm there I was sitting on my desk thinking how to end my last paragraph.

Maybe there’s my life for you. No too stupid.  Ok how about I read from the beginning.

In my perfect world there would be no more war. I would have peace. No one would be mean to another.

I would make sure everyone got something  whether rich or poor. We would  all love each other like brothers or sisters. Ugly or beautiful we would all be seen in the same way. Children of God.

There would be no more fighting. No more hunger throughout the world. We would all be treated equally. Everyone would have trust for each other . No one would be left out.

Everyday we would all wake up knowing what would be coming our way so we would know how to prevent bad things.

I would wake up knowing everyone would be all right because we have each other.

No more worrying. No more sorrow & most of all no more war.

Everyone would be safe and sound in their homes not having to worry about what could be coming their way.

But I wouldn’t call that perfect. Ever thing I have right now is already perfect.

I have a family who love me. Two best friends I can trust. I have a roof over my head.

I have food that I can eat. Most importantly I have Faith in God. He is the one who keeps a roof over my head. He is the one who picks me up when I fall down. Most importantly he is my Father, and I couldn’t live without him.

I have everything I could’ve ever wanted. I am living my Perfect life.

No comments:

Post a Comment