Sunday 25 August 2013



       It Gave Me the Biggest Fright of My Life!
By Bradley
Slowly I walked through the old, concrete factory; my torch brightly shining on the plain, but green striped walls. I saw something move suddenly; something in a black coat a black trench coat. Something floating, hovering just above ground. It had sunken, dead features. Hollow eyes. Deep sunken cheeks. His hands outstretched towards me. Then more of them, more skeletal frames appeared from around the corners. I backpedalled instinctively, but I backed into one of them. I turned again , this time he made skin contact, I could suddenly feel my soul getting sucked out of me, my very life force.

I was getting weaker and weaker as he sapped and siphoned my strength. I instantly realised I had to fight my way out of the soul suckers. I had to take some rude dudes out;the problem was if I touched them they sucked my soul. I had no ranged weapons and they were closing in, fast, the sunken hollowed people turned into dust. Their bodies turned to grey ashes as cavalry arrived, quite literally, the dead cavalry or undead. They had Onyx black swords at their sides, they probably were Onyx.

In a hard, rusty metallic voice he said “Come with me, if you want to live.” Now that’s a good time for a terminator phrase, as the anorexic hollow dead ghouls closed in, he held his hand out to help me up.

What did I do? I grabbed his sword, turned around and? I... COMPLETELY OWNED the ghouls, one touch of the Onyx blade and they turned to ash with a terrible shriek. “I did not expect that...” He regarded me with a cold smile, the sort you might see a sly trickster do.

He was still one of them. A dead person, but undead, the other cavalry members were still defending. One of them said “Hurry up! We can’t hold them much longer!” I took his hand and he pulled me up onto the horse back. We ran away from that stupid horrible place, ghouls following us I felt the horses strong muscles, it’s fluid running. Time and space bent around us as we ran faster, the wind tugged at me but I held onto the skeletal frame.

“We are here.” He said in that deep metallic voice of his. He pulled me down a dark tunnel. I had passed out from agony of sitting on the horse bareback. I awoke and saw the skeleton peering down at me. I tried to move my arms but they were restrained... by the evil ghouls we fought before in the warehouse. “Let me go!” They let me go. I thought ‘take me to a mirror and a bathroom.’ Somehow they read my mind and did that. I looked in the mirror and looked at the features of my face. I almost screamed and died. I had deep sunken cheeks and dark hollow eyes. My cheekbones were showing and I had bad complexion, completely plain and white. It gave me the biggest fright of my life!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment