Monday 26 August 2013



The tallest story in the world

“The topic for this week’s story is... “The tallest story in the world.” “Stupid!” Yelled my obnoxious classmate. “Tallest story? What does that mean? Does my story have to be tall? As in literally tall?”
 “Gee that will take a while.” I thought to myself.  I grabbed my pen and felt my chin, pretending I had an invisible beard. As 5 minutes passed the lightbulb I’d been waiting for finally lit up.

You see I went to the USA last year and well strange things started happening. It was an ordinary Friday until 11 PM, the time everything “ordinary” turned to “EXTRA ordinary”... MY MOM TURNED INTO A GIANT PURPLE BLOB WITH TINY GLITTERY EYES! No I’m just kidding that’s not true. But anyway let’s get to the story. I was on my laptop listening to music and shoving food in my mouth. Everything was fine until a knock on the door happened. I thought it was the room service so I opened the door. I didn't peek through the tiny door hole or anything I just opened it. Just when I opened it my jaw dropped. There it was, a humungous turtle skateboarding. I wanted to see if I was dreaming so I told the turtle to slap me and he did. I WOKE UP IN A TINY ROOM FILLED WITH EGGS, I WONDERED WHY THERE WERE EGGS IN MY ROOM, BUT AS I LOOKED AROUND I WAS NOT IN MY ROOM.. I WAS IN THE TURTLE'S ROOM. l looked around and saw the tallest tower made out of pancakes. It was pretty unusual seeing a tall tower made out of pancakes in a tiny turtle house..

Just when I was about to get up I saw the humungous turtle. It was staring into my soul. I got a bit creeped out but it was kinda cute. Suddenly the turtle grabbed my arm and dragged me in a dark dull room.  Before I knew it, the turtle had smacked me so hard that it made me black out. When I woke up I found myself in my hotel room.. There weren't any turtles. Everything was normal..

"THAT IS ABSOLUTELY THE TALLEST STORY EVER SAM WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" Yelled one of my classmates. I gave them the "It's true?" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment