Sunday 2 October 2011

Welcome to our blog for the last week of term

It's hard to believe it's October already but isn't the weather getting more beautiful every day.(it'll probably rain now that I said that).
This week will be another busy one; I am testing the students in both Reading and Maths using the asTtle tests and I while I am away on Tuesday updating my First Aid certificate Room 5 will be the capable hands of Mrs Moyle.
The festival choir sang some of the songs at assembly on Friday and although they said they were nervous it sounded really great. I must pass on too the complimentary comment the Press photographer made about the confident and meaningful way our senior students conducted the assembly. It is so wonderful that they are able to do this each week with such maturity and so gain the respect of the younger students at school.
I hope your week is an enjoyable one and that you achieve all you have planned.
God Bless

- Posted by Mrs Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment