Friday 30 September 2011

Junior










My name is Junior I am a South Pacific Samoan and part Chinese but mostly Samoan. At home my family members speak to me in Samoan and I reply back in Samoan sometimes. When I was little I was not scared to speak Samoan in public because it was the only language I knew. I went to a Samoan preschool called Tino e Tusi. Through my preschool and primary school years I have learnt the A,B,C to understanding words like comfirming or multiple languages. Now that I am all grown up Im still not embarrassed to speak my own language in public exept for when relatives or Samoan friends come over because if ask my mum or dad something in private I know that they will ask what is she or he doing and my mum or dad will tell them what I just told them and sometimes it's something personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment