Friday 30 September 2011

Zoren










Hello kamusta which means how are you. In my house we speak Tagalog.We have an accent of batagas which is my Mum's home town. In Filipino traditional beliefs are to make loud sounds at New Year to get rid of the bad spirit. And the traditional things around Christmas, We celebrate with a party for every suburb, And for rich people they usaully have butlers and maids. The traditional people recite the Apostles Creed instead of the Nicene Creed, We go to Mass every Sunday and we celebrate black Nazareno. In our house we have traditional things. We pray where ever we go. We have to have good grades etc. In our culture the most important things is that God is first. When I was young I was never ashamed of my culture because our culture is one of the happiest cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment