Thursday 29 September 2011

Claudia









My name is Claudia Cassin and cultures are all unique, special, and different in their own ways. Some cultures may believe that theirs is the only way to live by, but for others this couldn't be more far from the truth. In my ancestry there is Irish, Scottish, English, and German from my Mum's descendants. In my Dad's descendants there is Italian, Scottish, Irish, and a little bit of Spainish somewhere because that is where my last name Cassin comes from. In our household us kids are a quarter Italian and dad is half. We say the odd phrase in Italian and that is something we do as a family. Some cultures today have changed to keep up with modernized world all though there are still isolated and rare tribes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment