Friday 30 September 2011

Gabriel










My Mum sometimes speaks to me in Spanish and she's from Chile so we celebrate Chiles independence day which includes lots of dancing and eating. We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, opening preasents at midnight and also Christmas dinner. On Christmas Day we eat the left overs and yummy things all day and watch videos all day. New Years Eve we have family dinner and dance all night and in Chile everyone goes to the market to eat, in the morning right after the party. We are all football fans; we all support South America no matter what but we are also loyal to the All Blacks. We always great each other with a hug or a kiss. We are a very social family; we love to talk, dance eat and debate. I have always been proud of my Spanish/Latin/Kiwi culture which makes me a Chiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment