Sunday 17 May 2015



I Am Poem
The following are poems that tell us who the writers are 
and they help promote deeper thinking.

We are learning to write "I Am Poem" using amazing adjectives. 

Amy

I am good at sports and always happy
I wonder why when you put oil with water the oil always floats
I hear birds and wind brushing through the wind
I see beautiful butterflies and birds   
I want to be with animals
I am a gymnast and I’m friendly.

I pretend to be dead sometimes
I feel sad when others are sad
I touch the beam in the gym during gymnastics
I worry about my family when they are hurt
I cry when I am scared and sad
I am interested in tennis when I’m not in the gym.

I understand people's reactions to things
I say God is there to help us when we are in trouble
I dream of working with animals
I try to help others in need if they are hurt
I hope everyone is always safe
I am a good friend and great at telling jokes. 

Vishay
I am fast and agile
I wonder if I can be a stunt car driver
I hear my quad bike’s engine
I want all the Xbox 360 games in the world
I am mostly peaceful and kind.

I pretend that I am a monkey swinging the trees
I feel the fairy monkey’s hair
I touch the rough vines when I swing off
I worry about my mum when I go to school
I cry while cutting the onions for dinner
I am a good at games and a fun athlete.

I understand that I don’t get everything I need
I say that my sister is annoying because she distracts me a lot
I dream that I am going to be a professional BMX rider
I try my hardest to complete my school work.
I hope that my grandma doesn't  die  
I am funny and skilful around the playground.

Nikita
I am very perky and creative
I wonder if somewhere out there is a mocking-jay
I hear birds tweeting a sweet song to me all day long
I see a golden heart shining to me as if it was God’s heart
I want everyone in the world to be happy all the time
I am kind and unique.

I pretend to be a golden crunchy peanut-butter unicorn
I feel loved by everyone I meet
I touch the hearts of others and make them smile
I worry about my mother all the time
I cry because of my dad who died when I was one years old
I am sweet and happy.

I understand that the world is sometimes an unfair place.
I say that God is real and really loves us.
I dream about me with my Dad by the sunset.
I try to be the best person I can be.
I hope for a better world where everyone will be happy.
I am an animal and nature lover.

Aaron
I am smart and curious
I wonder what technology will be in the future
I hear lions roar in the distance
I see delicious cakes in a bakery
I want to be famous you tube creator
I am smart and curious.

I pretend that I'm building a skyscraper
I feel nervous sometimes when I read
I touch the keys on a keyboard
I worry how I'm going to die
I cry about death
I am smart and curious.

I understand technology and science
I say Jesus is real
I dream about programing video games
I try my best at my work
I hope that I do good at high school
I am smart and curious.
Genevieve
I am secretive and shy,
I wonder about the world,
I hear the creaking noises of my two-story house at night,
I see monsters made out of different objects in my room at night.
I want to upgrade to squads in swimming,
I am secretive and shy.

I pretend to be a variety of different animals,
I feel safe in a path dusted with falling leaves in autumn,
I touch the freezing cold running water,
I worry about people close to my heart,
I cry only when I am really depressed,
I am secretive and shy.

I understand that people think I'm not shy.
I say that I'm ok when I'm not,
I dream about things that people would never expect,
I try my hardest in all areas.
I hope to get a Labrador Retriever to share my life with,
I am secretive and shy.
Owen
I am curious about all things and I am good at reading.
I wonder how did the earth come to be.
I hear cars along the road outside my house.
I see that Christchurch still needs rebuilding after
the earthquake.
I want to be able to become an inventor when I grow up.
I am a good friend and I am good at drawing cars.

I pretend sometimes that I’m shooting things.
I feel like I’m the king of the world.
I touch my blue Yamaha motorbike.
I worry that one day I might get killed on my motorbike.
I cry when I fall off my motorbike.
I am nice to my sister and I am good at doing my chores.

I understand that their will always be sin in the world.
I say that I always win in video games
but most of the time I don’t
I dream that one day I will die and go up to heaven
I try to be a really good friend
I hope that I will go up to heaven.
I am good at giving breakfast to my parents 
during the weekend
I am good at walking my dog. 

Kiana

I am good at art and I am creative
I wonder if i can make a difference
I hear the humming of the birds on the tree
I see an amazing world
I want to be the person that helps the needy
I am unique in my own way.

I pretend to fly and touch the sky
I feel free in making choices
I touch my little sister's chubby cheeks
I worry when something is wrong
I cry tears of joy when I feel happy
I am amazing.

I understand that everything happens for a reason
I say my problems to my family
I dream big to be an actor
I try to do my best in everything
I hope to have and amazing future
I am “Kiana De Awesome”.






No comments:

Post a Comment